“All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.”
–2 Timothy 3:16-17 NLT
5 Reasons to Try Online Counseling
1. It’s Convenient – Online counseling lets clients save time and forgo the typical weekly or twice-weekly commute. There’s no waiting rooms, traveling to an office or leaving work.
2. It’s Comfortable – Connect with a counselor from the comfort of your work, home, car, or anywhere you have a quiet space and a good internet connection.
3. It’s Private – There’s no chance of running into anyone in the waiting room.
4. It’s Effective – Major studies show online counseling is just as efffective as face-to-face therapy.
5. Save Money – With no need to go to an office, you save on travel, childcare expenses and time.
“The purposes of a person’s heart are deep waters, but one who has insight draws them out.” –Proverbs 20:5 NIV
“The root of any issue”
Pastor Shelly has a gift to get to the root of an issue (very quickly too) that has been holding you back and affected many areas of your life. She helps expose any strongholds so you can cut them at the roots so they will no longer grow and have control over your life. She wants to help you and show you the freedom God has designed for you.